Insurance-claims-services.co.uk is a trading style of Insurance-claims-services.co.uk, together with any group companies, are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Insurance-claims-services.co.uk requires to collect your personal information to carry out everyday activities and business functions effectively and compliantly and to provide you with the services defined by our business type.
The Information We Collect And Use About You
- Your name and other personal information you provide us, such as your address, telephone number, and any other information required for business purposes.
- Details of your visits to our website along with the resources that you access, involving but not limited to location data, traffic data, weblogs and other communication information.
- The information you provide us when you fill out the form on our website, like when you register for information.
- The information you provide us when communicating with us for any reason.
Most websites and services are provided over the internet. We gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our website, the IP (internet protocol) address information is included in this, as well as the internet service provider, browser type, date/time stamp, URLs of referring/exit pages, locale and language preferences, your mobile carrier, the identification number associated with your device, and system configuration information.
Email and Telephone
Any personal information we receive via your email or telephone is stored in a secured central database, and the original emails or notes are destroyed.
Insurance-claims-services.co.uk uses several technologies to collect the data, such as cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data files that are stored on the hard drive or in device memory. We use these cookies to enhance and customise our services and to improve your experience by allowing you to access and use the website without re-entering your password or username and to count the visits and understand which features and areas of the website are most popular. You can change the settings in your browser by changing its option to stop accepting cookies or prompt you before accepting the cookies. But you may not be able to access all aspects of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal data collected from you (personal information to the extent applicable) for different purposes, such as:
- Enabling you to use and access our services.
- To carry out the contractual obligations between you and us, any obligations under regulations to which we are subject or any other kind of obligation arising from our acting as your client.
- Sending transactional messages, including responding to your comments, requests, and questions, providing customer service and support and sending you technical notices, security alerts, updates, support and administrative messages.
- For any other purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
Personal Information Sharing and Disclosure
We don’t share or disclose your personal information or content with third parties except the ones described in this policy. We don’t sell your content and personal information.
Business partners, service providers and others: We work with third-party service providers for website and application development, maintenance, hosting, storage, backup, payment processing, virtual infrastructure, analysis and other services for us. These service providers can access and process your personal information to provide those services for us.
Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger or acquisition, sales of company assets, or financing of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will get notified via email or a prominent notice on our website regarding any changes in the ownership or use of your personal information and any choices you have about your personal information.
Compliance with law enforcement requests and laws, protection of our rights: We may disclose your personal information to a third party if
- We believe it is essential to comply with applicable laws, regulations, governmental requests or legal processes.
- To enforce our policies, agreements and terms of service
- To protect the integrity and security of Insurance-claims-services.co.uk services
- To protect Insurance-claims-services.co.uk, our clients, or the public from any harm or illegal activities
- Responding to an emergency that we think is good faith requires us to disclose information to prevent serious bodily injury or death of any person
Anonymised or aggregated data: We may also share your personal information, which doesn’t directly identify you with the third parties described above.
With your consent: When we have your consent, we can share your personal information with third parties.
Data Transfer, Security and Storage
The servers on which we store your data are stored and kept in a controlled environment. We make reasonable efforts to guard your data; the security system is impenetrable. But due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global network, we cannot guarantee that your personal information during transmission through the Internet or information stored on our systems or in our care will be safe from intrusion by others like hackers.
Where the data is transferred over the Internet as a part of our website, your data is encrypted using industry-standard SSL (HTTPS).
In places where the downloadable data is used, the data you store its responsibility of securing the data rests with you, not Insurance-claims-services.co.uk.
Insurance-claims-services.co.uk retains your personal information only as long as the data is required for business purposes. If you want to know how long your data is retained, please contact us as specified below in the “Contact Us” section.
Your Rights And Access To Information
Under the GDPR, the user has the right to access the personal information which we process about you.
You can request information from us about the following:
- The categories of personal information concerning
- The personal data we hold about you
- The purpose of processing
- How long do we possess your personal information?
- Details to whom your personal information will be disclosed
- In case we didn’t collect data directly from you, then the information of the source
Moreover, you can also request the following information:
- If we update any inaccurate or incomplete information about you
- Request to delete your personal information following GDPR
To ensure that your data is protected, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on your request to exercise your rights.