Terms & Conditions
Insurance-claims-services.co.uk is a site operated by Insurance Claims Services (“We”).
We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at xxxx (address).
We are an authorised company.
Using Our Website
- Using our website is permitted subject to the following conditions:
- You agree that your use of our website is expressly limited to non-commercial personal use.
- We permit you to use our website temporarily, and we can change our services or withdraw our permission without prior notice and with no legal responsibility to you.
- When you provide your contact information, you agree that we can contact you by telephone, email, or SMS. Using our website, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that any kind of data you provide is accurate.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the intellectual property rights on this website (including but not limited to the trademarks, copyright, and any rights in the content and designs of this website) are solely by us and are protected by the copyright.
- We grant you permission to print a copy and download the extracts of any pages on this website for your reference, but you are not granted permission to use it commercially without a license from us.
- You can alter anything or use any video, illustration, audio, graphics, or photographs separately from any accompanying text.
- If any person breaches this clause, we have reserved our rights to withdraw our consent for your use of our website, and you must return or destroy any copies you have made.
Our Disclaimer and Liabilities
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any person for any damage or loss, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in the contract, including negligence, for breach of statutory duty. Otherwise, arising out of, in connection with our website or the use of or reliance upon any content available on your website.
- If you are a business user, then we don’t accept liability for loss of profit sales, revenue, or business; loss of any business opportunity, reputation or goodwill; loss of anticipated savings; interruption in business or for any consequential or indirect damage or loss.
- We don’t include, as far as legally possible, all warranties and terms or promises implied by the law or statute.
- As permitted by law, we make no representation, guarantee or warranty that our website will fulfil your requirements and that it will not infringe on the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all hardware and software, or will be secure.
- We make possible efforts to make sure that the content on our website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees that the content is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Virus, Hacking, and Other Offences
- You cannot misuse our website by knowingly introducing trojans, viruses, logic bombs, worms, or other technologically harmful or malicious materials.
- You are not allowed to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server database or computer connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- If you try to breach this provision, then you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report such a breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate with them by disclosing your identity.
- In case of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
- We are not accountable for any loss or damage that is caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful material which may affect your computer programs, computer equipment, data or any other proprietary information due to your use of our website or your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Links To Our Website
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so legally and fairly that does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Still, you are not allowed to establish links in such a way as to suggest any form of approval, association, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You are not permitted to establish a link from any of the websites that you do not own.
- Our website may not be framed on any other website, and you may not create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve all the rights to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links From Our Website
- Our website may contain links to other websites for information purposes that are neither operated nor controlled by us. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of any third-party websites or material accessed through this website.
- We are not responsible or answerable for any content, services or products available through third-party websites. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage from using such links.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to our website. However, we have the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about the material on our website, please get in touch with us at email@example.com